The Silver Life is looking for fellow Silver Lifers to share life’s successes, failures, and lessons learned.
Everyone has a story to tell and we are looking for your stories. You needn’t be a published author, just willing to tell others some of your life’s hard-earned lessons, triumphs, and other ups-and-downs you’ve experienced to get you this far.
We want writers to give others personal insights that will entertain, inform, and even prompt others to share in the same way. Beginners through to experienced authors are all invited to write and be published on our website.*
Topics on which we welcome contributions include, but are by no means limited to the following:
- Book, TV, and movie reviews and recommendations
- Hobbies old and new
- Interesting people I have met along the way
- Job opportunities past, present and future
- My career – past, present and future
- Physical activities to improve mind and body
- The best is yet to come
- The best/strangest thing that ever happened to me
- Travel reviews of cruise lines, airlines, hotels and other accommodation, car hire etc.
- Trips and excursions made and planned
- and many, many more.
The only limits are mutual respect and decency, and your own imagination.
* Publishing of articles submitted will only take place at the exclusive discretion of The Silver Life whose decision shall be final.